Office Co-ordinator - Shoreditch
|Job Type||Perm Full Time|
|Area||East London, London|
|Sector||Office Support - Client Services|
|Salary||£20,000 - £25,000|
- Office Co-ordinator - Shoreditch
£20,000 - £25,000
Our client are an independent estate agency, with over 25 years London property experience. Their aim is to be recognised for their superior professional service and their intimate local knowledge of all areas. Specialising in all aspects of residential property.
They are seeking an experienced Property Administrator, someone with property knowledge and great administration skills in order to assist with this busy department.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of Administration and must therefore be confident, calm under pressure and able to working to tight deadlines.
- Providing support to the sales and lettings departments
- Answering telephone enquiries
- Typing up property details
- Updating company websites
- Maintaining clients database
- Preparing Tenant and landlords paperwork
- Must be well presented and have excellent communication skills
- Great understanding of the property industry
- Must be confident and articulate
- Able to work on own initiative
- Reliable and trustworthy
If you are interested in this Office Co-ordinator position and would like to know more please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but please apply for anything you feel you are suitable for and thank you for your interest in PEAR Recruitment.