Accounts Assistant- Stratford
|Job Type||Perm Full Time|
|Area||East London, London|
|Sector||Accounting & Finance - Accounts Assistant|
|Salary||£20000 - £28,000 depending on experience|
- Accounts Assistant- Stratford
£20000 - £28,000 depending on experience
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm.
Our Client a successful Estate Agent is looking for an Accounts Assistant for their branch in Stratford. You must be enthusiastic and responsible with property management experience, you must be able to demonstrate a track record of your achievements. A solid property background is essential, you will have good knowledge of the property market and industry and a good knowledge of the local area, along with the following:
Duties and responsibilities of the role includes:
- Daily rent payments for both managed and let only properties
- Landlord and supplier payment batch payments
- Deposit and other client bank account reconciliations
- Checking the client account bank statement daily and allocating rent payments to the correct ledgers
- Sending landlords their statements in line with the terms of agreement
- Registering deposits in line with the Tenancy deposit scheme and releasing deposits at the end of tenancy
- Ensuring the rent payments are received from tenants, through the use of reminders and telephone communication.
- Arrears chasing
- Ad hoc client reporting
If you are interested in this Accounts Assistantposition and would like to know more please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but please apply for anything you feel you are suitable for and thank you for your interest in PEAR Recruitment.